When I first became a Realtor, I had plenty of my own dreams... but my greatest joy has come from helping clients reach for theirs!
Buying or selling a home is the type of transaction that demands unique training, skills, and careful handling. In other words, it takes the trust, confidence and help you'd expect from a friend.
It's a good idea to get to know a realtor before giving him or her your business. As your real estate professional, I am responsible for not only understanding your needs, but responding to them promptly, professionally and with integrity. I promise to provide you with sound real estate advice and strategies that will help you in your decision-making. My 30 years in the real estate business make me uniquely qualified to help you with all of your buying and selling needs.
My goal is not only to meet your expectations... but to exceed them!
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE & OFFICES HELD
Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway | California Realty since 1988, specializing in San Mateo and San Francisco Counties.
- Board of Director, San Mateo County Association of Realtors — 1993, 1994, 1997 through 2000, 2002 through 2007, 2010 through 2012
- Director, California Association of Realtors — 1993, 1994, 1997 through 2000, 2002 through 2007, 2010 through 2012
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors
- San Francisco County Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
ADVANCED TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
- Graduate of the Top Gun Real Estate Academy with Honors — 1993, 1996
- Certified Trainer and Speaker for the American Dream Coalition — 1994 (A program for First-Time Buyers)
- Certified Trainer for the Home Buyer Education Program — 1995
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Fine Homes Specialist
- eCertified® — Prudential E-Certification for Internet Commerce
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation
- Realtor of the Year Award, San Mateo Country Association of Realtors (SAMCAR) — 2016
- Prudential-Elite "Legend" Award Recipient
- Chairman's Circle and Circle of Honor "Platinum" Recipient — 1998 through 2013
- Prudential Diamond Club — 1998 through 2013 (Top 2% Nationally)
- Prestigious Presidents Club — 1995 through 2013
- Berkshire Hathaway President's Circle — 2014 through 2016
- Agent Leadership Council — 1996 through 2016 (Charter Member)
- Lifetime Member of the "Multi-Million Dollar Club"
- Diamond Award Recipient for the San Mateo County
- Prudential California Realty Associate of the Year — 1996, 1997, 1998